domingo, 31 de janeiro de 2016

My life in the hands of God. Rio/Brazil! 2016! " Rubenn Dean Paul Alws " Journalist/Repórter "

My life in the hands of God.

As you all know, I am adopted son, was found in a garbage can with ten days old, in reports, my family say I was very sick, full of problems; Thank God for this great opportunity given by God, for my life. "1988 Mom, already began to give signs of illness at the same time I saw over there I was losing my protection, my love, my life, it was my mom was when in 1988, I was in the Universal Church of the Kingdom of God, that same day, hear a word that struck me today, Trust in God, only him and no one else, he rather the Lord Jesus Christ is your true protection, I blacked me that word, threw my life into the hands of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ's soul and spirit body, without fear. "There are now 26 years old, seeking his mercy, his forgiveness, for I am flawed, I'm sin and need very much your help my Lord Jesus Christ, I lost my mom, but I won Jesus Christ, not even worth nothing, even when he is nothing. I only did one thing (I threw my soul like garbage bag at this altar of the Lord Jesus Christ) That's the word. For our lives "Book of Job, chapter 42, verse, 1 and 2. Then Job answered the Lord, you know that all you can, and no plan of yours can be flustrado." Thank you for all my Savior Jesus Christ! Rubenn Dean Paul Alws, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil!



Here comes my biography, My Life & My Story. From the disposal to the world. Great opportunity given to me by God, in the person of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. "Rubenn Dean Paul Alws. Rio de Janeiro. Brazil.
"Journalist / Reporter. Rubenn Dean. Rj
www.rubenndeanjr.blogspot.com ... twitter @ rubenndeanpaulalw ... facebook. eddie murphy rubenn dean. e-mail. rubenndeanrj@gmail.com ... cel. 55. 21. 99337.4123 / 55. 21. 98125.9534 ... what. 55 21 993374123. "



Minha vida nas mãos de DEUS.



Como todos já sabe,sou filho adotivo, fui achado em uma lata de lixo com dez dias de nascido, em relatos, meus familiares dizem que eu era muito doente, cheio de problemas; Graças a Deus, por essa grande oportunidade dada por Deus, em relação a minha vida. "1988, mamãe, já comecou a dar sinal de doença, ao mesmo tempo vi alí que estava perdendo minha proteção, meu amor, minha vida, que era minha mamãe, foi quando em 1988, fui na Igreja Universal do Reino de Deus, naquele mesmo dia, ouvir uma palavra que me marcou até hoje, Confie em Deus, somente nele e mais ninguém, ele sim o Senhor Jesus Cristo é a sua verdadeira proteção,me apaguei a essa palavra, joguei minha vida nas mãos do meu Senhor e Salvador Jesus Cristo de corpo alma e espirito, sem medo. " Já são 26 anos, buscando a sua misericordia, seu perdão, pois sou falho, sou pecado e necessito muito, muito da sua ajuda meu Senhor Jesus Cristo, perdi minha mamãe, mas ganhei Jesus Cristo, mesmo não valendo nada, mesmo não sendo nada. Só fiz uma coisa ( Joguei minha Alma como saco de lixo neste altar do Senhor Jesus Cristo ) Essa é a palavra. Para nossas vidas " Livro de Jó, capitulo, 42, versiculo, 1 e 2. Então, respondeu Jó ao Senhor: Bem sei que tudo podes, e nenhum dos teus planos pode ser flustrado." Obrigado por tudo meu Salvador Jesus Cristo! Rubenn Dean Paul Alws, Rio de Janeiro, Brasil!

Um comentário:

  1. My life in the hands of God. Rio/Brazil! 2016! " Rubenn Dean Paul Alws " Journalist/Repórter "

    ResponderExcluir

Pages