sábado, 30 de janeiro de 2016

my name is: Rubenn Dean Paul Alws (journalist / reporter / announcer and Broadcaster) "! Rio de Janeiro / Brazil" here comes my story "BIOGRAPHY"

Here comes my biography, My Life & My Story. From the disposal to the world. Great opportunity given to me by God, in the person of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. "Rubenn Dean Paul Alws. Rio de Janeiro. Brazil.



"Journalist / Reporter. Rubenn Dean. Rj

... twitter @ rubenndeanpaulalw ... facebook. eddie murphy rubenn dean. e-mail. rubenndeanrj@gmail.com ... cel. 21. 99337.4123 ... what. 55 21 993374123. "


We are and Coca Cola, we'll refresh ourselves! Glue glue it! Advertising show the ball! "Rubenn Dean Paul Alws" Rio de Janeiro / Brazil! ( www.rubenndeanjr.blogspot.com
)

Um comentário:

  1. My name is: Rubenn Dean Paul Alws (journalist / reporter / announcer and Broadcaster) "! Rio de Janeiro / Brazil" here comes my story "BIOGRAPHY"

    ResponderExcluir

Pages